Monday 1 October 2007

Italian Fast Food

Well as nobody else is letting me have any new photos of fast food joints I have had to have a holiday to obtain at least one of my own.



By the way dont forget to read the full story in the blog of the holiday, well what about this as a novel style of Mcdonalds I nearly missed it & what a beautiful setting it is in


I was quite suprised at how busy it was & full of local young people & no they were not eating Pizza but big Macs & other similar local food


Have you guessed yet where it was well the other photo is of the amphitheatre in Verona, the location of the setting for Romeo & Juliet as you will see from the photo of the balcony, interestingly enough people forget that the book was written by Shakespeare and was fictional, so in reality the location never existed but has been done to promote the area & encorage tourists.
Legend has it that if people rub the left breast of Juliets statue it will bring happiness.

No comments: