Sunday 28 October 2007

Latvia Fast Food



Well Hello folks,

Zorro has done it again, whilst recently in Latvia he kindly took these photos to show how quickly they are catching up with all the best of American & British culture, these are his comments


Just returned from Latvia. Cold but great fun!

This is your ordinary foto of Mc's.This one is the capital, Riga. On Aspazijuas Blvd. in the Old Town. I am told by my good friend , there is something wrong with this foto.The red car (Fiesta?VW?). What? It is not that it is on the zebra crossing

She tells me(remember I cant speak Latvian) in her fractured but sexy english that only rich people can afford to drive in the centre of the city. From what I can gather it is not a tax like London but that you need a expensive licence to drive in said city .centre. When I look at it now I see that the other car is a expensive Volvo - taxis, buses & trams are exempt.

No comments: